Normally our computers are equipped with good enough amount of RAM's, and we can work on them smoothly, but sometimes while we are running Chrome, Skype, Downloads and some other stuff, even the enough RAM isn't enough. And Bying a External Ram doesn't sound like a very pocket friendly solution. Well so here we are today with this most efficient way to increase your Ram. Well that this process does is it uses the FREE space on your USB drive as the RAM speeding up your system.
1. First connect your pen drive to computer. Note that pen drive should be at least of 1GB.
2. Now right click on the my computer and then click properties.
3. Click on Advanced Tab and then Performance.
4. Now click on Advanced and then click on Virtual Memory.
5. Select your pen drive icon and click Custom size.
6. Now view the memory available in your pen drive and note it
down then click on OK.
7. Restart your computer and enjoy your fast system. How to use
USB pen drive as RAM in Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Insert your pen drive and format it.
2. Right click on your pen drive and click on properties.
3. Now click on Ready boost tab and then Use this device.
4. Choose maximum space to reserve system speed then click on OK and Apply. You've done! use your pen drive as RAM.